XFT-2003 sEMG Biofeedback FES is the first Functional Electrical Stimulator, which is developed base on the iOS system, combines passive EMS, real-time EMG, FES and multimedia interactive biofeedback rehab training system. The most important innovation is that it adopts the up-to-date real-time EMG biofeedback FES technology. Meanwhile, the XFT R&D team developed the innovative tech “iPad-control rehabilitation medical equipment”. With this rehab system, patients can do the boring rehabilitation exercise during playing games. It makes the rehab training full of fun!
1. SEMG Assessment, make the rehab progress visible!
Real-time detect the sEMG signals, shows the max value, min value and average value
2. iPAD Multimedia Interactive Biofeedback Rehab Training (Games and Rehabilitation)
Under the multimedia biofeedback rehab training, patient can control the games by their own willing (the ability of contract and control the muscles). During playing the interesting games on iPAD, the repeated and boring muscle training is done, which make the rehab training full of fun!
Active the function motion of the brain cell, improve the cognitive ability, increase the muscle strength level, and do the endurance training, coordination training and balance training for the muscles.
3. Quick setting
The clinician can select different treatment modes through iPad conveniently, and customize the parameters for different patients as their specific prescriptions, which can be transferred to the stimulation unit wirelessly by Bluetooth.
4. Clinical Application
EMS: it is mainly used for the patient who is during flaccid paralysis period. This kind of patients don’t have the active movement ability, so they mainly receive passive treatment.
EMG Triggered FES: for the patient whose muscle strength is above level 2-3, they can do the active rehab training like grip and place the cups as per the ADL requirement under the assistant of electrical stimulation
Multimedia Biofeedback Rehab Training: for the patient who is during the convalescence period, they can do more active rehab training like muscular endurance training and muscle relaxation training by playing the games in the multimedia biofeedback system. It can help the patient increase the muscle strength and improve the muscle coordination.
1. Real-time control the strength and the duration of the electrical stimulation base on the strength and the duration of the detected EMG signals.
2. It can completely reflect the patient’s willing and requirement to move.
3. When patient want to move, it can deliver electrical stimulation to help patient move, when patient don’t want to move, the electrical stimulation will stop.
4. When patient want to increase the strength, the strength of the electrical stimulation will be increased at the same time. The electrical stimulation can be changed optionally base on the patient’s willing. Request Information