10 companies | 132 medical products
This 19" panel mount industrial monitor is IP65-rated in front and has a picture-in-picture function so PC and video content can be viewed simultaneously.
Dome C2 by Planar is a cost-effective, flexible 1200 x 1600 pixel grayscale flat panel that can display images
in portrait or landscape mode. Designed specifically for these applications, the C2
has extremely high luminance and provides unequaled grayscale fidelity and image
quality in a DICOM-calibrated monitor.
The Dell™ UltraSharp™ 2001FP is the newest model in Dell’s redesigned line of
flat panel displays and incorporates many advanced features for great performance
and ease of use.
The Dell UltraSharp 200FP offers several new features, including:
• Dell designed thin, 0.7-inch, bezel that saves desk space
• Height-adjustable stand- (up to 5.1 inches) that allows users to set the monitor to
their own comfort level
• Four USB 2.0 ports – two on the side and two behind the display – These powered
ports give users convenient access points to plug in devices such as keyboards,
digital cameras, secondary hard drives and printers.
• Panel movement – swivel (45° left/right) tilt, (25°back/5° forward) and 90° pivot to
support portrait and landscape orientations.
• Optional detachable sound bar that delivers 14 watts of total output
• Quick-release detachable panel- for easy wall mounting
•The 2001FP offers analog and digital PC inputs, as well as S-Video and Composite
Video inputs for optimal video editing and viewing. In addition, the monitor features
Picture-in-Picture for watching DVDs while using the PC.
The 2001FP displays distortion-free images due to 16 millisecond response times
and rich, powerful colors with 400:1 contrast ratios. Vertical and horizontal viewing
angles of 88 degrees enable a clear view of the screen from virtually any location
around the display – an advantage for multiple users sharing the same display.